All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to The Valentine’s Love Jam, starting from $52
- Seating: 100-, 200-, and 300-level
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Valentine’s Love Jam
- Tyrese: His alluringly confident poise and chiseled good looks have won him leading roles in the Transformers and The Fast and the Furious series, but it’s Tyrese’s silky voice that really steals the spotlight. The R&B titan moves effortlessly from courtly declarations of love to steamy avowals of passion that weaken knees and smooth out wrinkled hearts, diving into career highlights and tracks from his latest album, 2015’s Black Rose.
- Joe: He’s the sultry, soul-tinged R&B singer behind “I Wanna Know” and “Stutter” and has earned 7 Grammy nominations for everything from Best Male R&B Vocal Performance to Best R&B Album. In addition to collaborating with Mariah Carey, Nas, and Keith Sweat, he’s released 12 solo albums, including his latest, 2016’s My Name is Joe Thomas.
- Avant: Channeling Marvin Gaye, Luther Vandross, and R. Kelly, the self-described “new voice of modern soul” is best known for sensual, high-thread-count slow jams such as “Separated,” “Break Ya Back,” and “Makin’ Good Love.”
- Also Appearing: Next | Dave Hollister | Silk
The Fine Print