What You'll Get
- $49 for one ticket for reserved seating in sections 102, 103, 117, or 118 (up to $71.75 value)
- $79 for one ticket for club seating in sections 114–116 (up to $113.75 value)
- $99 for one ticket for floor seating in section 4–6 (up to $113.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Experience II with Tyrese, Keyshia Cole, Raheem Devaugn, and Tank
- Tyrese: His alluringly confident poise and chiseled good looks have won him leading roles in the Transformers and The Fast and the Furious series, but it’s Tyrese’s silky voice that really steals the spotlight. The R&B titan moves effortlessly from courtly declarations of love to steamy avowals of passion that weaken knees and smooth out wrinkled hearts, diving into career highlights and tracks from his latest album, 2015’s Black Rose.
- Keyshia Cole: After she released her debut album, anchored by the Billboard Hot 100 single “I Changed My Mind” featuring Kanye West, Keyshia went on to earn four Grammy nominations, record five more albums, and star in three BET reality series, including Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is. Her latest hit, “Don’t Waste My Time,” heralds her upcoming seventh album, It Is What It Is.
- Raheem Devaugn: an American singer and songwriter; his debut album, The Love Experience (2005), reached number 46 on the Billboard 200 album chart. It featured the singles “Guess Who Loves You More” and “You”. His second album, Love Behind the Melody, was released in January 2008. It features the singles “Customer” and “Woman”—which he earned him a 2008 Grammy nomination for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance.
- Also appearing: Tank
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 17, 2018. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 3/16 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.