What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see UB40 featuring Ali Campbell, Astro, and Mickey Virtue
- When: Sunday, September 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Rocksino
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ages 21+ only with valid ID
- $25.50 for section 4 or 6 (up to $51 value)
- $30.75 for the rear of section 1, 2, or 3 (up to $61.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know UB40: undoubtedly for their cover of Neil Diamond’s “Red Red Wine”
- What you might not have known (besides the fact that it’s a Neil Diamond song): the name UB40 is a reference to a British unemployment benefit form, and Ali Campbell is the original lead singer
- How they settled on that name: it just came to them when they met each other—while standing in the unemployment line
- How they became known in Great Britain (and left unemployment behind): their strongly leftist politics, multiracial makeup, and close association with The Pretenders
- Songs they’ve added a reggae beat to (other than “Red Red Wine”): The Temptations’ “The Way You Do the Things You Do,” Al Green’s “Here I Am (Come and Take Me),” and Elvis’ “Can’t Help Falling in Love”—their biggest hit to date
- Their latest album with a political message: 2005’s Who You Fighting For?, which was nominated for the Best Reggae Album in 2006
- Their latest album of transformative dancehall covers: 2013’s Getting Over the Storm, which set its rhythmic sights on country artists such as George Jones, Willie Nelson, and Randy Travis
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 20, 2015. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Ages 21+ only with valid ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.