What You'll Get
- $83 for one G-Pass for seating in section D or T or rows 11–14 of section E or S (up to $111.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know them: undoubtedly for their cover of Neil Diamond’s “Red Red Wine”
- What you might not have known (besides the fact that it’s a Neil Diamond song): the name UB40 is a reference to a British unemployment benefit form, and Ali Campbell is the original lead singer
- How they settled on that name: it just came to them when they met each other—while standing in the unemployment line
- How they became known in Great Britain (and left unemployment behind): their strongly leftist politics, multiracial makeup, and close association with The Pretenders
- Songs they’ve added a reggae beat to (other than “Red Red Wine”): The Temptations’ “The Way You Do the Things You Do,” Al Green’s “Here I Am (Come and Take Me),” and Elvis’ “Can’t Help Falling in Love”—their biggest hit to date
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 30, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.