Basketball is an exciting spectator sport because games are often decided in the last five minutes, when official scorekeeping begins. Get close to the action with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see a UCLA Bruins men's basketball game as part of the Continental Tire Las Vegas Invitational tournament
- Where: Pauley Pavilion
- Door time: 90 minutes before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Game Options and Seating
Choose between the following games:
- Against Morehead State on Friday, November 22, at 8 p.m.
- Against Chattanooga on Sunday, November 24, at 7 p.m.
Choose from the following seating options:
- $12 for seating in section 207–210B ($26.80 value)
- $15 for seating in section 205–206, 211A–212, 218, or 224–225 ($33.95 value)
- $75 for seating in section 122 plus a two-hour pre-game buffet, valid only for the game on November 24 ($128.20 value)
Fans attending the two-hour pre-game buffet on November 24 meet at the Hall of Fame inside the J.D. Morgan Center before sitting down for the meal. The feast includes buffalo wings, barbecue pulled-pork sliders, and Caesar chicken salad, served alongside sodas, bottled beer, chardonnay, and cabernet sauvignon.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Scouting Report
The UCLA Bruins kick off the 13th Annual Continental Tire Las Vegas Invitational with home match-ups against Morehead State and Chattanooga. In their quest to conquer the early-season event, the Bruins rely on a core of returning upperclassmen whose 25–10 effort last season netted them a first-place finish in the Pac-12.
Before the game on November 24, fans signed up for the pre-game buffet congregate at the Hall of Fame to relive moments from UCLA's 100-plus NCAA titles. Then it's onto the main course, with unlimited beverages, chicken wings, and pulled-pork sliders made with the same barbecue sauce the crew uses to lacquer up the court before each game.
Since 1919, UCLA's storied athletic program has produced a slew of top-caliber athletes, including many Olympians and professional legends. With a women's water polo title in 2007, UCLA became the first school to win 100 NCAA team titles. Over the years, school alumni have netted an unprecedented 250 Olympic medals. Former UCLA athletes have also gone on to become baseball superstars, basketball legends, and all-pro fantasy-football coaches. The Bruins football team plays its home games in the hallowed Rose Bowl Stadium, which has hosted five NFL Pro Bowls, Olympic and World Cup soccer matches, and multiple BCS National Championship games.