- $5 for one G-Pass to see a UCLA Bruins women’s gymnastics meet ($9.50 value)
- Where: Pauley Pavilion
- Door time: 1 hour before the meet
- Seating: General admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
Meets and Dates
- Against California on Sunday, February 1, at 10 a.m.
- Against Washington on Monday, February 9, at 6 p.m.
- Against Nebraska, Sacramento State, and Bridgeport on Saturday, February 21, at 4 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
The UCLA women’s gymnastics team has been ranked in the preseason top 5 every year since polling began in 1998. This year is no different, with the Bruins entering their 2015 campaign ranked fifth in the nation. Led by defending Pac-12 beam champion Samantha Peszek and All-Pac-12 honoree Danusia Francis, the Bruins will square off against three top-25 opponents in February, including ninth-ranked Nebraska during a quad meet on February 21. The results of those meets could help the Bruins build momentum leading up to the Pac-12 Championships in March, where the conference’s top team is crowned.
Since 1919, UCLA’s storied athletic program has produced a slew of top-caliber athletes, including many Olympians and professional legends. With a women’s water polo title in 2007, UCLA became the first school to win 100 NCAA team titles. Over the years, school alumni have netted an unprecedented 250 Olympic medals. Former UCLA athletes have also gone on to become baseball superstars, basketball legends, and all-pro fantasy-football coaches.