What You'll Get
- Presale: One G-Pass to a UCLA Bruins game
- Where: Rose Bowl
- Door time: 90 minutes before kickoff
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Note: Although the tickets themselves are not discounted, this offer does give fans the chance to bypass the rush for tickets and purchase them at face value without fees.
Games and Seating Options
- $33 for one general-admission seat
- $49 for one bench seat
- $108 for one seat between the 15 and 30 yard line in rows 50–69
Choose from the following games:
- Against the University of Virginia on Saturday, September 5, at 12:30 p.m.
- Against Brigham Young University on Saturday, September 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against Arizona State University on Saturday, October 3, at TBA
- Against the University of California on Thursday, October 22, at 6 p.m.
- Against the University of Colorado on Saturday, October 31, at TBA
- Against Washington State University on Saturday, November 14, at TBA
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
Hand Paul Perkins the rock and he’s dangerous. Hand it to him behind the same offensive line as last season and, well, that’s more unfair than a field goal-kicking centaur. The junior running back led the Pac-12 in rushing a year ago, and his 1,575 yards on the ground were the second-highest in program history. In 2015, he’ll be operating behind an offensive line that’s set to return all its starters—a scary proposition for opposing defenses, which already allowed the Bruins to rush for more than 209 yards per game last fall. This roster consistency and offensive potential has the Bruins creeping into the top 10 in many preseason polls, and come September, they’ll look to climb even higher as a fresh season begins to bloom at the Rose Bowl.
Since 1919, UCLA’s storied athletic program has produced a slew of top-caliber athletes, including many Olympians and professional legends. With a women’s water polo title in 2007, UCLA became the first school to win 100 NCAA team titles. Over the years, school alumni have netted an unprecedented 250 Olympic medals. Former UCLA athletes have also gone on to become baseball superstars, basketball legends, and all-pro fantasy-football coaches.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.