UCLA Bruins Women’s Gymnastics team goes head-to-head with teams from Arizona, Utah, California, and Bridgeport
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- Sunday, February 9, at 2 p.m. vs. Arizona
- Sunday, February 23, at 3 p.m. vs. Utah
- Sunday, March 8, at 1 p.m. vs. California
- Saturday, March 14, at 2 p.m. vs. Bridgeport
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Fine Print
About UCLA Bruins
Since 1919, UCLA's storied athletic program has produced a slew of top-caliber athletes, including many Olympians and professional legends. Over the years, school alumni have netted an unprecedented 250 Olympic medals. Former UCLA athletes have also gone on to become baseball superstars, basketball legends, and all-pro fantasy-football coaches.