- $5 for one ticket to see a UCLA Bruins men’s volleyball game ($9.50 value)
- Where: Pauley Pavilion
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 60 minutes before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against UC Irvine on Friday, April 10, at 8 p.m.
- Against UC San Diego on Saturday, April 11, at 7 p.m.
The Scouting Report
As the Mountain Pacific Sports Federation men’s volleyball season winds down in April, these games may well determine UCLA’s fate. Just two weeks before the post-season tournament begins, the Bruins square off against UC Irvine, a powerhouse team that hasn’t suffered a single road loss in its first 13 games. The next day, the team looks to take down UC San Diego with superior serving and spiking rather than forcing the visiting team to play on quicksand.
Since 1919, UCLA’s storied athletic program has produced a slew of top-caliber athletes, including many Olympians and professional legends. With a women’s water polo title in 2007, UCLA became the first school to win 100 NCAA team titles. Over the years, school alumni have netted an unprecedented 250 Olympic medals. Former UCLA athletes have also gone on to become baseball superstars, basketball legends, and all-pro fantasy-football coaches. The Bruins football team plays its home games in the hallowed Rose Bowl Stadium, which has hosted five NFL Pro Bowls, Olympic and World Cup soccer matches, and multiple BCS National Championship games.