- $20 for one G-Pass to see a UCLA Bruins men’s basketball game ($33.85 value)
- Where: Pauley Pavilion
- Seating: reserved end zone, sections 206A–211C behind the basket in the upper level
- Door time: 60 minutes before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the University of Washington on Wednesday, February 25, at 8 p.m.
- Against Washington State University on Sunday, March 1, at 6:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
The Bruins are nigh unstoppable inside Pauley Pavilion. This season, they have won 11 of their first 12 home contests. In January alone, the team’s home-court heroics included a 69-59 upset of No. 11 Utah and a come-from-behind nailbiter over Stanford in double overtime. During the Stanford tilt, power-forward Kevon Looney put up 27 points and 19 rebounds, the first time a UCLA player recorded those numbers since 1994. These late-season matchups welcome the Huskies and Cougars from the Evergreen State and give the Bruins an opportunity to win free salmon for a year with a sweep.
Since 1919, UCLA’s storied athletic program has produced a slew of top-caliber athletes, including many Olympians and professional legends. With a women’s water polo title in 2007, UCLA became the first school to win 100 NCAA team titles. Over the years, school alumni have netted an unprecedented 250 Olympic medals. Former UCLA athletes have also gone on to become baseball superstars, basketball legends, and all-pro fantasy-football coaches. The Bruins football team plays its home games in the hallowed Rose Bowl Stadium, which has hosted five NFL Pro Bowls, Olympic and World Cup soccer matches, and multiple BCS National Championship games.