What You'll Get
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
- When: select dates, March 20–29
- Where: Grounds Coffeehaus
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 45 minutes prior to showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $9 for one student ticket (up to $10 value)
- $15 for one adult ticket (up to $20 value)
- $45 for two adult tickets and two student tickets (up to $60 value)
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Adapted from the beloved children’s book (and recent Steve Carrell movie), Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day tells exactly the story you think. After waking up with gum in his hair, Alexander’s day only gets worse. A trip to the dentist and no dessert with lunch are only two of the horrors he faces. But luckily, there’s a lesson to be learned in this musical adaptation, and the young grump discovers that bad days happen to everyone—even in Australia.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Grounds Coffeehaus. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects UDM Theatre Company's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call venue promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.