- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
- When: select dates, March 20–29
- Where: Grounds Coffeehaus
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 45 minutes prior to showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $9 for one student ticket (up to $10 value)
- $15 for one adult ticket (up to $20 value)
- $45 for two adult tickets and two student tickets (up to $60 value)
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Adapted from the beloved children’s book (and recent Steve Carrell movie), Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day tells exactly the story you think. After waking up with gum in his hair, Alexander’s day only gets worse. A trip to the dentist and no dessert with lunch are only two of the horrors he faces. But luckily, there’s a lesson to be learned in this musical adaptation, and the young grump discovers that bad days happen to everyone—even in Australia.
4001 W McNichols Rd.
Detroit, MI 48221Get Directions