- One G-Pass to UFC 177
- Presenting sponsor: Harley-Davidson
- When: Saturday, August 30, at 4 p.m.; main card begins at 7 p.m.
- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $65 for lower-level rear or upper-level front seating (a $94.45 value)
- $40 for upper-level rear seating (a $65.40 value)
- Seating options sponsored by Harley-Davidson
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
At UFC 177, A five-round headlining match between T.J. Dillashaw and Joe Soto punctuates a full evening of fights that includes a co-main event between surging California lightweights Danny Castillo and Tony Ferguson. The main card also features a heavyweight brawl between Ruslan Magomedov and Richard Odoms, who will rock the ring with a combined weight of more than 500 pounds.