- $48.99 for one G-Pass to V103 R&B and Old School Fest (up to $82.13 value)
- When: Saturday, November 29, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: UIC Pavilion
- Seating: sections 106-112
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
V103 R&B and Old School Fest
- Keith Sweat: this innovator of New Jack Swing has been crooning his sultry brand of R&B for nearly four decades on hits such as “I Want Her,” “Make You Sweat,” and “Twisted,” the last of which landed on VH1’s 40 Greatest R&B Songs of the ’90s
- The Isley Brothers: they won a Grammy in 1970 for “It’s Your Thing,” released a litany of hits including “Who’s That Lady” and “This Old Heart of Mine (Is Weak for You),” wrote “Shout,” which later was covered by Otis Day and the Knights in Animal House, and were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the Vocal Group Hall of Fame, and the Tastefully Dressed Hall of Fame
- Mint Condition: R&B with elements of jazz, rock, funk, as well as Latin and Jamaican music emanate from this group’s catalog, which includes the percussive “Breakin’ My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes)” and the diamonds-on-velvet “What Kind of Man Would I Be”