- One G-Pass to Hip-Hop Reunion with Dipset and State Property
- When: Friday, September 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: UIC Forum
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $46 for section 5–8, back portion rows L–U (up to $62.08 value)
- $105 for section 3 and 4, rows AA–MM (up to $140.49 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Hip-Hop Reunion with Dipset and State Property
- The show: two iconic hip-hop collectives from the late ’90s and early ’00s reconvene for a show at UIC
- The groups: Dipset, also known as The Diplomats, and State Property, also known as the stars of State Property and State Property 2
- Dipset: a Harlem-based consortium fronted by Cam’ron and Jim Jones
- Who you’ll see: both founding members are back, along with Juelz Santana, who joined in 1999
- If you only know one Dipset song, it should be: “Dipset Anthem”
- If you know four, add: “I Really Mean It,” “S.A.N.T.A.N.A.,” and “Bout It Bout It Part III”
- State Property: after the film of the same name dropped in 2002 on Jay-Z’s Roc-A-Fella Films, its corresponding soundtrack marked the beginning of the collective’s career
- Who you’ll see: virtually the entire gang, including Beanie Sigel, Freeway, Young Chris and Neef Buck, and Omillio Sparks