All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $47 for one G-Pass for sections 203–207 or 211–215 (up to $63.08 value)
- $79 for one G-Pass for sections 105–106 or 112–113 (up to $105.39 value)
- $125 for one G-Pass for sections 1–3, rows A–K (up to $166.83 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
MAZE featuring Frankie Beverly
- Known for: slow jams with a dash of funk, Frankie Beverly’s come-hither croon
- The band’s original name: Raw Soul
- Number of singles that charted in the US and UK: 30
- How many reached number one?: two (“Back in Stride” and “Can’t Get Over You”)
- How many include the word “love?”: surprisingly, only two (“Love Is the Key” and “Love’s on the Run”)
- How her subjects know her: as The Queen of Funk
- How her family knows her: as Yvette Marie Stevens
- When you first heard her: in 1974 with her band Rufus, when “Tell Me Something Good” first hit the airwaves
- Her last single with Rufus: “Ain’t Nobody”
- 1978: the year she launched her solo career, which would produce a string of singles including “I’m Every Woman,” “I Feel For You,” and “Don’t Talk 2 Strangers”
- The music genres she’s since embraced: soul, R&B, gospel, pop, rock, country, and classical
- 10: the number of Grammy awards she’s earned
- Tell me something good that I probably didn’t know: she was featured on Steve Winwood’s “Higher Love”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 28, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.