- $8 for one ticket to Ultimate Aldean, plus one drink (up to $17.30 value)
- When: Friday, November 28, at 10 p.m.
- Where: Mojoes
- General admission
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- You know Jason Aldean: as the rugged, hunky honky-tonk hero behind country mega-hits such as “She’s County,” “Fly Over States,” and “Burnin’ It Down”
- Things you must do in order to see a real Jason Aldean concert: pony up for tickets, hope for a spot that doesn’t require a telescope, and try to hear his voice through the screams of his legions of fans
- The next best thing to a real Jason Aldean live experience: Ultimate Aldean, a band that delivers everything you want from an Aldean show, but in a comforting club atmosphere
- Reason you’ll be rubbing your eyes in disbelief: singer Greg West is a bona fide shoe-in for Aldean, sharing the same twangy voice, stocky build, and latte preferences (two sugars, red dirt, no foam)
With two stories, four bars, a massive soundboard, and 12,600 square feet of room for music to roam, the entertainment complex of Mojoes polishes sonic heirlooms and gives fans breathing room for full-lunged sing-alongs. Polished hardwood floors accentuate a cozy, couch-laden lounge area—a decided class that extends to the concert area in the form of a giant chandelier hanging overhead.