- One ticket to see the UMMAF National Finals mixed-martial-arts event
- Where: The Dallas Events Center at Texas Station Gambling Hall and Hotel
- Door time: one hour before event time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Seating Options * $19 for one ticket for seating in rows G–L of sections 1–4 ($39.30 value) * $27 for one ticket for seating in rows D–F of sections 1–4 ($55.65 value) * $45 for one ticket for seating in rows A–C of sections 1–4 ($89.35 value)
For each option, choose from the following dates: * Thursday, March 20, at 2 p.m. * Friday, March 21, at 4 p.m. * Saturday, March 22, at 4 p.m.
UMMAF National Finals
When the three-day USA Mixed Martial Arts Federation National Finals kicks off on March 20, more than 100 fighters from around the country will converge at Texas Station Casino for their shot at nationwide recognition and glory. The first-annual tournament gives amateur MMA fighters a chance to prove their might against contenders from near and far. Winners will advance onto the IMMAF World Championships in July—also hosted in Las Vegas—showing US-bred contenders that this crazy world of ours isn’t such a big place after all.