- Uncalled Four
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $12 for two tickets (up to $24 value)
- $20 for four tickets (up to $48 value)
Dates and Venues
- At The Alamo Drafthouse on Thursday, March 12 or April 9, at 8 p.m.
- At The Oriental Theater on Friday, March 27 or April 24, at 8 p.m.
Uncalled Four (formerly Comics Against Civility)
Comedians vie for the title of Most "Uncalled Four" in this R-rated comedy game show, but that doesn't mean the audience is there to judge. In fact, audience members are just as guilty as the comics, since they're the ones who come up with the show's questions—questions that voyage into the embarrassing, the obscene, and the just-plain-wrong. The comedians then draw on their own self-made card decks to answer these questions in the worst, and funniest, way possible. Audience members whose questions are selected for the show approach the stage to claim similarly adult-themed prizes.
In reference to the show, Westword says "The jokes tend to be dark, twisted and decidedly uncivil." while other reviewers state "Not your standard stand-up showcase, Uncalled Four is a highly entertaining and dynamic mix of game show, audience participation and stand up. Also, Prizes! "