Basketball is an exciting spectator sport because games are often decided in the last five minutes, when official scorekeeping begins. Get close to the action with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see the UNCG Spartans season opener against the High Point Panthers
- When: Friday, November 8, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Greensboro Coliseum Complex
- Seating: Section 111 or 112
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $13 for one ticket and one 24 oz beer or 20 oz soda (an up to $9 value for the drink; a $25.55 total value)
- $20 for one ticket, one t-shirt, a hotdog, and soda (a $15 value for the t-shirt; an $8 value for the hotdog and soda; a $39.55 total value)<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Scouting Report
On November 8, the Spartans open the 2013-14 season in front of a rowdy home crowd at Greensboro Coliseum Complex. Though they’ve yet to play a regular season game, the Spartans have already showed promise while on a trip to Spain in mid-August. There, the team snatched two victories in four games, highlighted by a 77-72 win over the professional hoopsters of Catalunya Select. Sophomore forward Kayel Locke led the charge, averaging nine points and six rebounds per game. But Locke’s talent should come as no surprise—as a freshman a year ago, Kayel endeared himself to Spartans fans not by juggling flaming basketballs on the bench, but instead by sinking shots and averaging 10 points per game. <p>