What You'll Get
- Comedy show with drinks and food credit
- When: Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m.
- Where: Uncle D’s Comedy Underground
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $20 for two tickets to a standup show (a $12 value apiece) and two well or domestic drinks (up to a $5.50 value each) with $5 food credit (up to a $40 total value)
- $33 for four tickets to a standup show (a $12 value apiece) and four well or domestic drinks (up to a $5.50 value each) with $10 food credit (up to an $80 total value)<p>
Uncle D’s Comedy Underground
Uncle D’s Comedy Underground exercises audiences’ giggle-tendons by pairing national touring comedians with in-house acts inside a Las Vegas-style banquet room. Owner and operator Don Parkins—a stage hypnotist and former Kenny Rogers bodyguard—and his stable of more than 300 comedians blend always family-friendly impressions, satire, and stock quotes narrated in pig Latin to split unsuspecting sides.
While filling their laugh receptors with onstage antics, groups can wet their whistles with bottled beer and a selection of well drinks from Uncle D’s full bar. The laugh haven also serves savory appetizers and snacks, while fresh chuckles are dispensed inside an intimate banquet room that seats 125 people, which is the typical size of the average nuclear family. Servers glide from table to table as the lights of downtown Spokane come up just outside the second-story hall’s windows.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 28, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Uncle D's Comedy Underground. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Uncle D's Comedy Underground's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21+. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.