- Comedy show with drinks and food credit
- When: Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m.
- Where: Uncle D’s Comedy Underground
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $20 for two tickets to a standup show (a $12 value apiece) and two well or domestic drinks (up to a $5.50 value each) with $5 food credit (up to a $40 total value)
- $33 for four tickets to a standup show (a $12 value apiece) and four well or domestic drinks (up to a $5.50 value each) with $10 food credit (up to an $80 total value)<p>
Uncle D’s Comedy Underground
Uncle D’s Comedy Underground exercises audiences’ giggle-tendons by pairing national touring comedians with in-house acts inside a Las Vegas-style banquet room. Owner and operator Don Parkins—a stage hypnotist and former Kenny Rogers bodyguard—and his stable of more than 300 comedians blend always family-friendly impressions, satire, and stock quotes narrated in pig Latin to split unsuspecting sides.
While filling their laugh receptors with onstage antics, groups can wet their whistles with bottled beer and a selection of well drinks from Uncle D’s full bar. The laugh haven also serves savory appetizers and snacks, while fresh chuckles are dispensed inside an intimate banquet room that seats 125 people, which is the typical size of the average nuclear family. Servers glide from table to table as the lights of downtown Spokane come up just outside the second-story hall’s windows.