- Comedy show with drinks
- When: Fridays and Saturdays through April 19 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Uncle D’s Comedy Underground
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for two tickets and two drinks (up to $34 value)
- $38 for four tickets and four drinks (up to $68 value)
Uncle D's Comedy Underground
Uncle D's Comedy Underground pairs national touring comedians with in-house acts inside a Las Vegas-style banquet room. Owner and operator Don Parkins—a stage hypnotist and former Kenny Rogers bodyguard—and his stable of more than 300 comedians blend impressions, satire, and stock quotes narrated in pig Latin to split unsuspecting sides. Some shows may contain adult material.
While taking in onstage antics, groups can sip bottled beer and a selection of well drinks from Uncle D’s full bar. The comedy hotspot also serves savory appetizers and snacks, while fresh chuckles are dispensed inside an intimate banquet room that seats 125 people. Servers glide from table to table as the lights of downtown Spokane come up just outside the second-story hall's windows.