What You'll Get
- $9 for one ticket for mezzanine seating (up to $15 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Uncle Floyd’s Last Authentic American Traveling Burlesque Show
- Uncle Floyd: TV’s “Uncle” Floyd Vivino, seen on the long-running comedy/variety program, The Uncle Floyd Show
- His Burlesque Show: Floyd will bring a troupe of comedians and Burley-Q Cuties, alongside a live band, to the stage for an evening of striptease and laughs.
- How It’s Authentically American: Uncle Floyd aims to revive a brand of variety-style burlesque—complete with music, dance, and comedy—that was born and raised on American soil.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 8, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Union County Performing Arts Center
As a living landmark to the performing arts and cornerstone of the Rahway Arts District, the Union County Performing Arts Center has endured history and earned its way onto the National and State Registers of Historic Places. Recently restored to its 1928 luster, the former Rahway Theatre retains the charm and grandeur of its vaudeville theater origins while encouraging new forms of entertainment. From its 1,300 seats––where crowds once gathered to watch RKO movies and WWII newsreels––audiences can marvel at the theater’s opulent, gold-crested ceilings and ponder how many dresses can be made from its rich red drapes. One of the theater’s proudest treasures is its original Wurlitzer organ, which is small in stature, but emits massive sound out of its 500 pipes.