All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for one general-admission ticket with VIP line access (up to $32 value)
- Doors open at 7 p.m.
- The Name: Because his birth name doesn’t make for much of a DJ moniker, young Matthew Shafer was christened Uncle Kracker by his childhood BFF and fellow Detroit legend…
- Kid Rock: Rock also taught his pal how to rap, turntable, and work a crowd, and gave Kracker his star-making gig as DJ, collaborator, and scene-stealer in his Twisted Brown Trucker Band.
- The Breakout: After Kid Rock’s The History of Rock went multi-platinum, Uncle Kracker used the momentum (and his natural talents as a songwriter) to release his double-platinum solo debut, Double Wide, featuring the #1 hit “Follow Me.”
- The Transition: After that rap-rock debut, Mr. Kracker began to explore his mellower side with his 2002 cover of Dobie Gray’s “Drift Away” (which set a Billboard record by staying atop the Adult Contemporary charts for 28 weeks). By 2012, he’d gone full-blown country boy with Midnight Special.
- Fun Fact: The chorus line of “Drift Away” is actually “gimme the beat boys and free my soul,” not, “gimme the Beach Boys.” It’s a common mistake, and the reason so many Beach Boys are returned for refunds after Christmas.
- What to Expect: a journey through the metamorphic stages of Uncle Kracker that he says is “meant to be a party, and I want everybody involved. Each time we go on stage, I want people to leave smiling.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 27, 2015. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Limit 8/person. Redeem 11/27 for a ticket at venue box office. Doors open at 7 p.m. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.