- Tickets to the Under Armour Reunion men’s basketball doubleheader, starting from $29
- View the seating chart
The doubleheader includes:
- Auburn vs. Boston College
- Seton Hall vs. South Carolina
A Guide to Gameday at Madison Square Garden
- Enjoy the history and the modern amenities all at once. Originally opened in 1968, the million-square-foot temple known as Madison Square Garden has protected Manhattan’s cultural identity for decades. In 2013, the arena received a much-needed makeover, complementing its iconic intimacy with all-new concourses, upgraded dining options, and improved sightlines.
- Avoid the logjam with three new entrances. On game days, the Garden opens up three additional Chase-sponsored gates on its west side along 8th Avenue and 31st and 33rd Streets.
- You’re in New York—use the subway. The advantage to rooting for New York teams is that you’ll never have to look for parking. Several MTA lines (ACE, 123, and BDFM) run through Penn Station, as does the Long Island Rail Road.