- Tickets to a Thursday–Saturday comedy show of your choice through September 26 (not including Comedy Against Humanity at 10:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday)
- Where: Under the Gun Theater
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to see the performance calendar.
- One ticket (up to $12 value)
- Two tickets (up to $24 value)
- Four tickets (up to $48 value)
- For a quartet of standup performances by a diverse cast that includes Josh Johnson and Ed Towns, see Comedy in The Attic (Thursdays, June 4 and July 2)
- For an improvised play plucked from the real life of an audience member, see Based on a True Story (Saturdays, May 23–June 27)
- For improvised scenes inspired by real-life confessions filmed just beyond the Wrigleyville theater’s walls, see Clark Street Confessions (Saturdays, May 30 and June 27 and Friday, July 24)
Under the Gun Theater
Under the Gun Theater may be a newcomer on the Chicago comedy scene, but its founders, Angie McMahon and Kevin Mullaney, are anything but. McMahon was the founding director of Chemically Imbalanced Comedy, Mullaney previously served as artistic director of New York's Upright Citizens Brigade Theater, and both have tons of performing experience and withered apples from former students to their name. Their new venture isn't just about improv—both their shows and their classes are apt to add elements of storytelling, music, and physical theater, though it's a sure bet that any given performance will have laughs in store.