What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Under the Influence of Music Tour featuring Wiz Khalifa, Young Jeezy, Tyga, Ty Dolla $ign, Rich Homie Quan, Sage The Gemini, IAMSU, Mack Wilds, and DJ Drama
- When: Saturday, July 26 at 6:00 p.m.
- Where: Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach
- Door time: 5:00 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for general-admission lawn (up to $36.75 value)
- $20 for seating in reserved sections 201-205 in middle rows (up to $37.25 value)
- $20 for seating in reserved sections 201-205 in rear rows (up to $37.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Under the Influence of Music Tour Featuring Wiz Khalifa, Young Jeezy & More
- Wiz's birth name: Cameron Jibril Thomaz
- Notable accolades: five Grammy nominations, as well as a Billboard Music Award and BET Award for "Top New Artist"
- Example of swaggering lyricism: "I'm sippin' Cliquot and rockin' yellow diamonds/So many rocks up in my watch I can't tell what time it is"
- Wiz albums already dominating your iTunes: O.N.I.F.C., Deal or No Deal, Rolling Papers
- The album that you and millions of others can't wait to get their hands on: the long-awaited Blacc Hollywood, whose new tracks you'll get to hear live
- Young Jeezy albums that debuted at #1 on the US Billboard 200: The Inspiration and The Recession
- A sample of Tyga’s hit tracks: “BedRock,” “Rack City,” “Faded”
- “Paranoid:” the Ty Dolla $ign song that peaked at number 29 on the US Billboard 100
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 26, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach on 7/26. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.