- One ticket to Under the Streetlamp
- When: Saturday, June 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Procter & Gamble Hall at Aronoff Center for the Arts
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for seating in the rear loge, rows D–J, or front balcony, rows A–H (up to $45.25 value)
- $20 for seating in the rear balcony, rows J–N (up to $34 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Under the Streetlamp
Under the Streetlamp pries open America’s songbook of radio hits for timeless sing-alongs. After fueling the Chicago run of the Tony Award–winning musical Jersey Boys, the old-school quartet has reconvened on stage, determined to resurrect the sounds of the ‘60s and twirl listeners back to an era of peace and love. Unabashed head-bobbing sweeps through the Aronoff Center’s balconies as rock ‘n’ roll anthems, doo-wop jingles, and golden oldies soar from the band’s vault, courtesy of legendary hitmakers such as The Beatles and The Beach Boys. A seven-piece ensemble backs the harmonized vocals with rollicking piano, crystalline guitar, and horns that burst forth with bombast during the rockers and slow to a dreamy sway for the ballads. The vocalists also regale audiences with whimsical choreography and amusing story banter between the songs.