- $34 for one G-Pass ticket for platinum seating (up to $67.40 value)
- $28 for one G-Pass ticket for orchestra seating (up to $56.70 value)
- $22 for one G-Pass ticket for mezzanine seating (up to $45.70 value)
- $18 for one G-Pass ticket for balcony seating (up to $35.20 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Under the Streetlamp
- The singers: Michael Ingersoll, Brandon Wardell, Shonn Wiley, and Christopher Kale Jones—some of the same dapper quartet that fueled the Chicago run of the Tony Award–winning musical Jersey Boys
- What you’ll hear: rock ‘n’ roll anthems, doo-wop jingles, and classic hits of the American radio songbook, by acts such as The Beatles, The Beach Boys, The Drifters, and The Four Seasons
- Accentuating the knockout harmonies: a seven-piece ensemble of pianos, guitars, and horns
- Extra entertainment value: choreography that shows off the fellas’ fancy footwork, and snappy banter that packs the zing of the Rat Pack, and takes you back to an era of sharkskin suits, flashy cars, and martini shakers
Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.