What You'll Get
- $34 for one G-Pass ticket for orchestra seating in rows J–T (up to $68.46 value)
- $39 for one G-Pass ticket for orchestra seating in rows A–H (up to $80.16 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Under the Streetlamp
- The singers: Michael Ingersoll, Brandon Wardell, Shonn Wiley, and Christopher Kale Jones—some of the same dapper quartet that fueled the Chicago run of the Tony Award–winning musical Jersey Boys
- What you’ll hear: rock ‘n’ roll anthems, doo-wop jingles, and classic hits of the American radio songbook, by acts such as The Beatles, The Beach Boys, The Drifters, and The Four Seasons
- Accentuating the knockout harmonies: a seven-piece ensemble of pianos, guitars, and horns
- Extra entertainment value: choreography that shows off the fellas’ fancy footwork, and snappy banter that packs the zing of the Rat Pack, and takes you back to an era of sharkskin suits, flashy cars, and martini shakers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 8, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.