- $45 for general-admission floor (up to $60.25 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
Under the Sun Tour
- Sugar Ray: Before he was wearing jaws-proof galoshes in Sharknado 2, Mark McGrath was singing the summertime staples “Fly,” “Every Morning,” and “When It’s Over” as the front-man of this laid-back California outfit.
- Uncle Kracker: Matthew Shafer, a rap-rocker and chum/DJ to Kid Rock, has traversed the borders of the country and pop charts like a Paul Bunyon of populist fusion with broad-swinging hits such as “Smile” and the Kid Rock duet, “Good to Be Me.”
- Better Than Ezra: The “wahow” chorus of their breakout hit “Good” ensured that people would be singing their catchy alt-rock 20 years later. The band still charts to this very day, with their latest album, 2014’s All Together Now, reaching no. 7 on Billboard’s Top Alternative Albums chart.
- Eve 6: “Inside Out,” “Promise,” and “Here’s to the Night” recall their pop-punk heyday, but their latest, the electronica-tinged release Speak in Code, was led by the dark and sexy jam “Victoria.”
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous, recently renovated Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.
The Paramount Theatre - Huntington
370 New York Ave.
Huntington, NY 11743