All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $45 for general-admission floor (up to $60.25 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
Under the Sun Tour
- Sugar Ray: Before he was wearing jaws-proof galoshes in Sharknado 2, Mark McGrath was singing the summertime staples “Fly,” “Every Morning,” and “When It’s Over” as the front-man of this laid-back California outfit.
- Uncle Kracker: Matthew Shafer, a rap-rocker and chum/DJ to Kid Rock, has traversed the borders of the country and pop charts like a Paul Bunyon of populist fusion with broad-swinging hits such as “Smile” and the Kid Rock duet, “Good to Be Me.”
- Better Than Ezra: The “wahow” chorus of their breakout hit “Good” ensured that people would be singing their catchy alt-rock 20 years later. The band still charts to this very day, with their latest album, 2014’s All Together Now, reaching no. 7 on Billboard’s Top Alternative Albums chart.
- Eve 6: “Inside Out,” “Promise,” and “Here’s to the Night” recall their pop-punk heyday, but their latest, the electronica-tinged release Speak in Code, was led by the dark and sexy jam “Victoria.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 24, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/24 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.