- $15 for one G-Pass to the Under the Sun Tour with Sugar Ray, Uncle Kracker, Better Than Ezra, and Eve 6 (up to $47 value)
- When: Sunday, August 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Under the Sun Tour
- Sugar Ray: Before he was wearing jaws-proof galoshes in Sharknado 2, Mark McGrath was singing the summertime staples “Fly,” “Every Morning,” and “When It’s Over” as the front-man of this laid-back California outfit.
- Uncle Kracker: Matthew Shafer, a rap-rocker and chum/DJ to Kid Rock, has traversed the borders of the country and pop charts like a Paul Bunyon of populist fusion with broad-swinging hits such as “Smile” and the Kid Rock duet, “Good to Be Me.”
- Better Than Ezra: The “wahow” chorus of their breakout hit “Good” ensured that people would be singing their catchy alt-rock 20 years later. The band still charts to this very day, with their latest album, 2014’s All Together Now, reaching no. 7 on Billboard’s Top Alternative Albums chart.
- Eve 6: “Inside Out,” “Promise,” and “Here’s to the Night” recall their pop-punk heyday, but their latest, the electronica-tinged release Speak in Code, was led by the dark and sexy jam “Victoria.”