- One G-Pass to see the Under the Sun Tour featuring Sugar Ray, Smash Mouth, Blues Traveler, and Uncle Kracker
- When: Wednesday, August 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Vina Robles Amphitheatre, Paso Robles
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for reserved seating (up to $50.55 value)
- $30 for the general-admission pit (up to $60.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Under the Sun Tour Featuring Sugar Ray, Smash Mouth, Blues Traveler, and Uncle Kracker
- The Sugar Ray sound: a seamless blend of pop, funk, and alternative rock
- Summertime staples: “Fly,” “Every Morning,” and “When It’s Over”
- Mark McGrath: a heartthrob TV host, and the Sugar Ray lead singer who pauses to politely pry fans from his ankles
- The Smash Mouth sound: a mix of 1960s garage rock and contemporary pop
- Chart-topping singles: “All Star,” “Walkin’ on the Sun,” and a cover of the Monkees’ “I’m a Believer”
- How the casual Blues Traveler fan knows the band: from their inescapable ’90s hits “Runaround” and “Hook”
- How the devoted Blues Traveler fan knows the band: from their Dead-like improvisational skills and freewheeling live show
- Surprising origin of their band name: the “Blues” comes from the musical genre and the “Traveler” comes from the Ghostbusters villain Gozer the Traveler
- Uncle Kracker: a the laid-back performer who mixes rap-rock and pop-country on songs like “Follow Me” and “Smile”
89% of 18 customers recommend
“Good experience. The seats were surprisingly good.”