- $17 for one G-Pass to the Under the Sun Tour featuring Blues Traveler, Sugar Ray, Uncle Kracker, and Smash Mouth (up to $33.85 value)
- When: Sunday, July 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Stage AE
- General Admission standing
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Under the Sun Tour feat. Blues Traveler, Sugar Ray, Uncle Kracker, Smash Mouth
**Blues Traveler performing "But Anyway" at Sundown in the City**
- How the casual Blues Traveler fan knows the band: from their inescapable ’90s hits “Runaround” and “Hook”
- How the devoted Blues Traveler fan knows the band: from their Dead-like improvisational skills and freewheeling live show
- Surprising origin of their band name: the “Blues” comes from the musical genre and the “Traveler” comes from the Ghostbusters villain Gozer the Traveler
- The Sugar Ray sound: a seamless blend of pop, funk, and alternative rock
- Summertime staples: “Fly,” “Every Morning,” and “When It’s Over”
- Mark McGrath: a heartthrob TV host, and the Sugar Ray lead singer who pauses to politely pry fans from his ankles
- Uncle Kracker: a the laid-back performer who mixes rap-rock and pop-country on songs like “Follow Me” and “Smile”
- The Smash Mouth sound: a mix of 1960s garage rock and contemporary pop
- Chart-topping singles: “All Star,” “Walkin’ on the Sun,” and a cover of the Monkees’ “I’m a Believer”