What You'll Get
Some songs remain etched into your memory forever, such as the song that was playing when you had your first kiss, or the song that was playing the first time a stereo was thrown at your head. Remember the old days with this deal.
- One G-Pass to see the Under the Sun Tour featuring Smash Mouth, Sugar Ray, and more
- When: Friday, July 12, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Outdoor Amphitheatre at Thunder Valley Casino Resort
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $25 for seating in section C (up to $41.90 value)
- $30 for seating in section A or B (up to $50.40 value)
- $37 for seating in reserved section 5 or 6, or in general-admission section 8 or 9 (up to $60.90 value)
- $43 for seating in section 1 or 3 (up to $73.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
Under the Sun Tour
- Bands you’ll see on the tour: Smash Mouth, Sugar Ray, Gin Blossoms, Vertical Horizon, and Fastball
- ’90s hits you’ll hear at the concert: Smash Mouth’s “All Star,” Sugar Ray’s “Fly,” and Gin Blossoms’ “Found Out About You”
- New tunes you’ll hear: the titular single from Smash Mouth’s 2012 release Magic
- Where you may have spotted Smash Mouth lead singer Steve Harwell: on the cast of the sixth season of VH1’s The Surreal Life
- Gift ideas for the Smash Mouth fan who has everything: the band’s 2012 cookbook, Recipes from the Road
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath’s thoughts on touring with hits from the ‘90s, according to Rolling Stone: “People always want to revive memories. ‘I met my wife and ‘Every Morning’ was on,’ or ’Fly’ was the first song my kid ever sang.’ You can’t take that memory away. Call it nostalgia. Call it whatever you want.
I’m calling it the Under the Sun tour.”
- Gin Blossoms’ most recent album: No Chocolate Cake, released on September 28, 2010
- Most downloaded album on Amazon.com on September 28, 2010: No Chocolate Cake
- Most common snack on Gin Blossoms’ tour bus: definitely not chocolate cake
- Guest musicians on Vertical Horizon’s 2009 album Burning the Days: Rush drummer Neil Pert in the song “Even Now,” which he co-wrote
- The worst year to be any Austin band besides Fastball: 1998, when they won “Best Video,” “Best Pop,” “Best Single,” “Album of the Year,” and “Band of the Year” at the Austin Music Awards
- Unexpected connection between Fastball and Ian McKellen: like the knighted actor, the band once sported the name “Magneto”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 13, 2013. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Thunder Valley Casino Resort on 7/12/13. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hr before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.