What You'll Get
- One ticket to the Under the Sun Tour with Sugar Ray, Uncle Kracker, Better Than Ezra, and Eve 6
- When: Sunday, August 2, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Centennial Terrace
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- How long: 4 hours
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $30 for reserved seating (up to $50.75 value)
- $23 for general admission (up to $38.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Under the Sun Tour
- Sugar Ray: Before he was wearing jaws-proof galoshes in Sharknado 2, Mark McGrath was singing the summertime staples “Fly,” “Every Morning,” and “When It’s Over” as the front-man of this laid-back California outfit.
- Uncle Kracker: Matthew Shafer, a rap-rocker and chum/DJ to Kid Rock, has traversed the borders of the country and pop charts like a Paul Bunyon of populist fusion with broad-swinging hits such as “Smile” and the Kid Rock duet, “Good to Be Me.”
- Better Than Ezra: The “wahow” chorus of their breakout hit “Good” ensured that people would be singing their catchy alt-rock 20 years later. The band still charts to this very day, with their latest album, 2014’s All Together Now, reaching no. 7 on Billboard’s Top Alternative Albums chart.
- Eve 6: “Inside Out,” “Promise,” and “Here’s to the Night” recall their pop-punk heyday, but their latest, the electronica-tinged release Speak in Code, was led by the dark and sexy jam “Victoria.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 2, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/2 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Centennial Terrace. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects JNP Concerts LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.