- One ticket to the Under the Sun Tour with Sugar Ray, Uncle Kracker, Better Than Ezra, and Eve 6
- When: Sunday, August 2, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Centennial Terrace
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- How long: 4 hours
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $30 for reserved seating (up to $50.75 value)
- $23 for general admission (up to $38.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Under the Sun Tour
- Sugar Ray: Before he was wearing jaws-proof galoshes in Sharknado 2, Mark McGrath was singing the summertime staples “Fly,” “Every Morning,” and “When It’s Over” as the front-man of this laid-back California outfit.
- Uncle Kracker: Matthew Shafer, a rap-rocker and chum/DJ to Kid Rock, has traversed the borders of the country and pop charts like a Paul Bunyon of populist fusion with broad-swinging hits such as “Smile” and the Kid Rock duet, “Good to Be Me.”
- Better Than Ezra: The “wahow” chorus of their breakout hit “Good” ensured that people would be singing their catchy alt-rock 20 years later. The band still charts to this very day, with their latest album, 2014’s All Together Now, reaching no. 7 on Billboard’s Top Alternative Albums chart.
- Eve 6: “Inside Out,” “Promise,” and “Here’s to the Night” recall their pop-punk heyday, but their latest, the electronica-tinged release Speak in Code, was led by the dark and sexy jam “Victoria.”