- One G-Pass to the National Fighting Championship: Fight Night mixed martial arts event
- When: on Friday, March 20, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Wild Bill’s
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $18 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing room ($30.35 value)
- $27 for one G-Pass for cage-side seating for rows 2–10 ($47.45 value)
- $65 for one G-Pass for cage-side seating for row 1 ($109.65 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
National Fighting Championship: Fight Night
A roster of professional and amateur MMA gladiators face off in tests of brute strength and mental tenacity for National Fighting Championship’s fight night. Chain-link walls surround fighters during each bout, adding to the imposing vibes and providing a convenient space to hang mouthguards in-between rounds. The country-music-themed Wild Bill’s enthralls patrons with a wide range of attractions beyond MMA matches, including live music and an in-house troupe of dancers, the Wild Girls.