What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass for seating in rows HH–NN of the center upper balcony or rows V–Z of the left or right orchestra (up to $58.50 value)
- Click to view a seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Show: a collaboration between two famed institutions—The Second City and Slate—that tackles the American political landscape via a revue of comedy sketches with a satirical edge
- The Second City: the famed Chicago institution that has become the stuff of comedy legend, fostering the talent of numerous stars from John Belushi and Gilda Radner to Tina Fey and Steve Carell
- Slate: the online magazine that covers politics, arts and culture, sports and news with a witty voice and an often contrarian point of view
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 6, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Must be 5 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.