What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to United Battle Drum & Bass: USA vs UK 2: Liquid Masquerade (up to a $29.55 value)
- When: Saturday, October 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Music Hall of Williamburg
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
United Battle Drum & Bass: USA vs UK 2: Liquid Masquerade
- What is it?: a Halloween bash that pits the best American and British artists of liquid drum and bass against each other
- The difference between regular drum and bass and the liquid kind: liquid has more ambiance and melody, making for a more sentimental sound
- The fight card: Furney vs. Submorphics; Technimatic vs. Stunna and Place 42
- Furney’s stats: on the Good Looking Records label, prefers music with mystical and dreamy vibes; UK
- Submorphics stats: on Innerground and Good Looking Records, crafted the scene anthem “Summer Soul,” prefers retro soul and juxtaposing grime with sleekness: USA
- Technimatic’s statmatics: a tag team of DJ Technicolour and DJ Komatic, prefers jazz, soul, funk, and red wine; UK
- Stunna stats: Grammy-nominated, placed in URB Magazine’s “Next 100” list, classically trained keyboardist; USA
- Place 42 stats: tireless show promoter and founder of the Telluric Recording label
- Who will win?: the winner
- For anyone who wants to see Americans battling Americans: check out the East vs. West bout between Kasper and Raw Q
- What you should wear: the wildest costume in you can find, as long as you’re able to dance in it. The best costume prize of $250 will be awarded at 3 a.m.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 26, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 10/26 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Music Hall of Williamsburg. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.