- One G-Pass for sections 61, 63–64, 69–72, 77–79 (up to $30 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
United Boxing Promotions World Championship Boxing
- The ticket: a fight-card packed with seven hard-hitting bouts
- The main event: the defending Intercontinental WBA super welterweight champion, Canada’s own Brandon “Bad Boy” Cook, defends his WBA title—and his undefeated 16-0 record against Germany’s Middleweight champion, Davide Doria
- The co-feature: Canadian Welterweight champ Kevin Higson defends his belt against Toronto fighter, Jumar Emon
United Boxing Promotions
United Boxing Promotions, Ontario’s premier boxing promoter, has charted jaw-rattling haymakers since 2010, when it began building a pro boxing community in the Ontario province. Partnered with the Hershey's Centre, UBP regales fight enthusiasts with multiple events each year, which has spurred popularity of the sport in the local community and has helped increase UBP's reputation in the industry as a consistent promoter of rising professional talent. They also support amateur boxing in the area to raise the next crop of star pugilists and sustain the local mouthguard trade.