What You'll Get
- $20 for one early-discount G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $36.40 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for one early-discount G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $36.40 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $30 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $36.40 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
United We Rock: REO Speedwagon/Styx with Don Felder
- The Band: WIth their unrelenting musical drive and touring stamina, plus the charisma and powerhouse vocals of leader Kevin Cronin, this iconic band jump-started the burgeoning rock movement in the Midwest in the early ’70s and ’80s as they created a legacy of platinum albums and FM radio staples and sold over 40 million albums across the globe.
- The Hits: The No. 1 singles “Keep on Loving You” and “Can’t Fight This Feeling” (from the monumental 1980 album, Hi Infidelity), plus fans favorites such as “Take It on the Run,” “Time for Me to Fly,” “Roll With the Changes,” “Ridin’ The Storm Out,” and more.
- What REO Speedwagon Says About This Tour: Kevin Cronin says, “I called up Tommy Shaw last summer and we were both thinking the same thing: let’s get the boys together, make some music, and have some fun. REO Speedwagon and Styx together is a head first plunge into the fountain of youth, an unstoppable force of nature. Add the amazing Don Felder to the mix and it’s a thundering slam dunk!”
- The Band: With their epic rockers and soaring power ballads, Styx (featuring original heyday members Chuck Panozzo, James Young, and Tommy Shaw) became the prototype for arena rock over a 40-year career that has yielded over 15 studio albums and eight Top Ten Singles, with over 30 million albums sold worldwide.
- The Hits: “Renegade,” “Come Sail Away,” “Blue Collar Man,” “Too Much Time on My Hands,” and more.
- What Styx Says About This Tour: Tommy Shaw says, “Hitting the road with REO and Don Felder is gonna be an unforgettable evening of music for the fans and another chance to hang with these good time friends of ours who love the life as much as we do.” James “JY Young says, “FORGET POLITICS!!! Since music is the universal language, Styx, REO Speedwagon and Don Felder have a SHOUT OUT TO THE UNIVERSE!!! UNITED WE ROCK!!! At a venue near you this summer!!!”
- Don Felder: The former lead guitarist of The Eagles, New York Times best-selling author, and four-time Grammy winner took to the Billboard Heatseekers and Mediabase Classic Rock charts with his solo album, Road to Forever, featuring the single “Wash Away,” co-written by Styx’s Tommy Shaw.
- What Don Says About This Tour: “I’m so excited to be spending the summer on tour with my good friends STYX and REO. It’s going to be a ‘ROCKING’ summer filled with hit after hit and tons of fun for everyone. Come on out and party, dance and sing with us this summer. It’s going to be a blast.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 28, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.