- One G-Pass to UniverSoul Circus
- When: select dates, March 18–April 3
- Where: 149th St & Exterior St
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $22 for center-grandstand premium seating in sections E–H, rows A–J (up to $35.55 value)
- $20.50 for center-grandstand seating in sections E–H, rows K–O (up to $35.55 value)
- $13–$22 for side-grandstand premium seating in sections B–D or I–K, rows A–J (up to $35.55 value)
- $13–$20 for side-grandstand high seating in sections B–D or I–K, rows K–O (up to $31.55 value)
Ranked among Ticketmaster's Top 25 Most Requested Family Events for five consecutive years, UniverSoul Circus grants an interactive spectacle of acrobatic stunts, dance, and comedy set to popular urban sounds. With its swirling lights and pulsing beats, the circus's resemblance to a blowout concert tour is no accident: production designer Tom Marzullo has created internationally touring stage shows for Justin Bieber, Jay-Z, and Prince.
As hosts, a troupe of improv comics slip laughs in between the gasps and draw the crowd even closer into the action. Meanwhile, the production makes jaws drop farther with extreme motorsports, mind-bending acrobats, back-flipping canines, disco-dancing pachyderms, and free-flying aerial acts. These make up just a few of the globally sourced performers, others of whom hail from locales as diverse as Colombia, South Africa, Russia, and Trinidad and Tobago.