Experience epic at Universal Orlando Resort
What You'll Get
Universal Orlando is now open. Click here for important information for your visit.
Limited Time Offer: Buy 2 Days, Get 2 Days FREE!
Valid for select promo tickets. Purchase by August 13, 2020. Use by December 17, 2021. No blockout dates. Restrictions apply.*
2-Park 2-Day Park-to-Park Plus 2 Days Free Ticket:
- $284.99 for 2-Park 4-Day Park-to-Park Child Promo Ticket (ages 3–9) (up to $339.99 value)
- $294.99 for 2-Park 4-Day Park-to-Park Adult Promo Ticket (ages 10+) (up to $349.99 value)
2-Park 2-Day Base (1 Park per Day) Plus 2 Days Free Ticket:
- $224.99 for 2-Park 4-Day Base Child Promo Ticket (ages 3–9) (up to $274.99 value)
- $234.99 for 2-Park 4-Day Base Adult Promo Ticket (ages 10+) (up to $284.99 value)
Upgrade to 3-Parks and include Universal’s Volcano Bay for just $40 more
3-Park 4-Day Park-to-Park Promo Ticket:
- $324.99 for 3-Park 4-Day Park-to-Park Child Promo Ticket (ages 3–9) (up to $404.99 value)
- $334.99 for 3-Park 4-Day Park-to-Park Adult Promo Ticket (ages 10+) (up to $414.99 value)
3-Park 4-Day Base (1 Park per Day) Promo Ticket:
- $264.99 for 3-Park 4-Day Base Child Promo Ticket (ages 3–9) (up to $339.99 value)
- $274.99 for 3-Park 4-Day Base Adult Promo Ticket (ages 10+) (up to $349.99 value)
2-Park Tickets allow guests access to Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
3-Park Tickets allow guests access to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay water theme park.
Park-to-Park Admission to Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure Theme Parks on any Anytime date:
- $189 for 2-Park Park-to-Park Child Anytime Ticket (ages 3–9)
- $194 for 2-Park Park-to-Park Adult Anytime Ticket (ages 10+)
Park-to-Park Admission to Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure Theme Parks on any Regular date:
- $178 for 2-Park Park-to-Park Child Regular Ticket (ages 3–9)
- $183 for 2-Park Park-to-Park Adult Regular Ticket (ages 10+)
Park-to-Park Admission to Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure Theme Parks on any Value date:
- $169 for 2-Park Park-to-Park Child Value Ticket (ages 3–9)
- $174 for 2-Park Park-to-Park Adult Value Ticket (ages 10+)
Park-to-Park Admission to two or three Universal Orlando Resort™ Theme Parks on the same day for two, three, four, or five days:
- $284.99–$334.99 for 2-Park Park-to-Park Child Ticket (ages 3–9) (up to $354.99 value)
- $339.99–$409.99 for 3-Park Park-to-Park Child Ticket (ages 3–9) (up to $429.99 value)
- $294.99–$344.99 for 2-Park Park-to-Park Adult Ticket (ages 10+) (up to $364.99 value)
- $349.99–$419.99 for 3-Park Park-to-Park Adult Ticket (ages 10+) (up to $439.99 value)
Base (1 Park per Day) Admission to one of two or three Universal Orlando Resort™ Theme Parks per day for two, three, four, or five days:
- $224.99–$264.99 for 2-Park Base Child Ticket (ages 3–9) (up to $284.99 value)
- $299.99–$339.99 for 3-Park Base Child Ticket (ages 3–9) (up to $359.99 value)
- $234.99–$274.99 for 2-Park Base Adult Ticket (ages 10+) (up to $294.99 value)
- $309.99–$349.99 for 3-Park Base Adult ticket (ages 10+) (up to $369.99 value)
Each multi-day ticket also includes seven consecutive calendar days of admission to select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk™. Ticket prices and values vary depending on the ticket type, admission type, and number of days you select.
Universal Orlando Resort™ Theme parks:
- Universal Studios Florida™
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure™
- Universal’s Volcano Bay™ water theme park
2-Park Tickets allow guests access to Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™.
3-Park Tickets allow guests access to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay™ water theme park.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VISIT:
- Download the Official Universal Orlando Resort app to take advantage of Virtual Line™ Experience, Mobile Food & Drink Ordering, Wait Times, Maps and more.
- Everyone is required to wear a face covering during their visit.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often for at least 20 seconds.
- Practice social distancing and keep at least 6 feet (2 meters) between your travel party and others.
- Temperature checks will be required upon arrival, and guests with a temperature of 100.4 °F (38° C) or greater will not be admitted.
- See here for additional safety information
In connection with your purchase of Universal Orlando products and your visit to Universal Orlando, including Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal’s Volcano Bay, Universal CityWalk, and the Universal Orlando Resort hotels, please be advised that you must follow Universal Orlando’s policies, CDC guidelines and the recommendations of health officials. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and Universal Orlando cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. By visiting Universal Orlando, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance.When you enter Universal Orlando, you understand that you are subject to the Universal Orlando terms of service (including arbitration, class action waiver, assumption of risk, and infectious disease release of liability) located at www.universalorlando.com/safetyinfo
Universal Orlando Resort™
Take a vacation beyond anything experienced before at Universal Orlando Resort. Journey through legendary worlds of incredible heroes at Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Here you’ll find The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Hogsmeade™, where you can ride the thrilling new roller coaster, Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure, now open! Meet the mischievous Minions and join forces with the TRANSFORMERS as you immerse yourself in the next generation of blockbuster entertainment at Universal Studios Florida. Enjoy the thrills and relaxation of a tropical paradise like no other at Universal’s Volcano Bay water theme park. With three amazing theme parks and the dining and entertainment of Universal CityWalk, Universal Orlando Resort is a vacation of endless awesome.
How many days should you budget? And what's better for you: Base or Park-to-Park tickets? We'll help answer your questions.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. ALL SALES FINAL. CLICK FOR IMPORTANT TICKET DETAILS. Valid only for option purchased. FL sales tax due at checkout. Must provide name & phone number at checkout to be shared to complete transaction. Redeem on first day of admission for a ticket at venue. Valid photo ID required. Above Admission Media is non-refundable, non-transferable, & must be used by the same person on all days. Valid only during normal operating hours. Parks, attractions, or entertainment may: close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events; change operating hours; & otherwise change or be discontinued without notice & without liability to the owners of Universal Orlando Resort™ (''Universal''). Unless otherwise stated, doesn't include admission to separately ticketed events at any of the Universal theme parks or within any of the CityWalk™ venues, AMC® Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX®, Blue Man Group show, or Hollywood Drive-In Golf™, & parking or discounts on food or merchandise. Some CityWalk™ venues require ages 21 or older for admission. Additional restrictions may apply & benefits are subject to change without notice. Unless otherwise stated, parking not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Universal Orlando Resort
Find your fun at Universal Studio Resort. From thrilling rides to character sightings, the inclusive resort offers everything necessary for an insane amount of fun for the entire family. Guests are invited to park hop along each of Universal’s theme parks. Splash and float amongst the palm trees in Volcano Bay, complete with virtual lines for nonstop fun. Take on the Jurassic Park River Adventure in Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and keep the camera handy for a photo op with Spider-Man, or hang out with the Grinch & friend. After working up an appetite swing by CityWalk’s Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen for some entertainment and grub as chefs showcase culinary alchemy featuring one-of-a-kind desserts.