Experience Epic at Universal Orlando Resort
About This Deal
Park-to-Park Admission to Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure Theme Parks
- 2-Park Park-to-Park Tickets start at $176.
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the number of parks, ticket type, admission type, and the number of days you select.
Park-to-Park Admission to two or three Universal Orlando Resort Theme Parks on the same day for two, three, four, or five days:
- 2-Park Park-to-Park Tickets start at $301.99 (up to $378.99 value).
- 3-Park Park-to-Park Tickets start at $331.99 (up to $464.99 value).
Base (1 Park per Day) Admission to two or three Universal Orlando Resort Theme Parks per day for two, three, four, or five days:
- 2-Park Base Tickets start at $233.99 (up to $308.99 value).
- 3-Park Base Tickets start at $293.99 (up to $393.99 value).
Each multi-day ticket also includes seven consecutive calendar days of admission to select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk.
Universal Orlando Resort Theme parks:
- Universal Studios Florida
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Universal’s Volcano Bay
2-Park Tickets allow guests access to Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. 3-Park Tickets allow guests access to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and Universal’s Volcano Bay.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VISIT:
- Download the Official Universal Orlando Resort app to take advantage of Virtual Line™ Experience, Mobile Food & Drink Ordering, Wait Times, Maps, and more.
- Everyone is required to wear a face-covering during their visit.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often for at least 20 seconds.
- Practice social distancing and keep at least 3 feet (1 meter) between your travel party and others.
- See here for additional safety information
- Please be advised that due to increased demand during a time when Universal Orlando is limiting attendance as part of their enhanced procedures, there are times when the theme parks may reach capacity and additional guests will not be admitted, especially on the weekends with demand typically subsiding later in the day. If your plans are flexible, consider visiting on a weekday when the attendance tends to be lighter. We encourage you to check Universal Orlando’s social channels or call the Universal Orlando Resort Capacity Hotline at 407-817-8317 for real-time updates about the parks and capacity as you plan your upcoming visits.
In connection with your purchase of Universal Orlando products and your visit to Universal Orlando, including Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal’s Volcano Bay, Universal CityWalk, and the Universal Orlando Resort hotels, please be advised that you must follow Universal Orlando’s policies, CDC guidelines and the recommendations of health officials. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and Universal Orlando cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. By visiting Universal Orlando, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. When you enter Universal Orlando, you understand that you are subject to the Universal Orlando terms of service (including arbitration, class action waiver, assumption of risk, and infectious disease release of liability) located at www.universalorlando.com/safetyinfo
Universal Orlando Resort
Take a vacation beyond anything experienced before at Universal Orlando Resort. Journey through legendary worlds of incredible heroes at Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Here you’ll find The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Hogsmeade™, where you can ride the thrilling new roller coaster, Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure, now open! Meet the mischievous Minions and join forces with the TRANSFORMERS as you immerse yourself in the next generation of blockbuster entertainment at Universal Studios Florida. Enjoy the thrills and relaxation of a tropical paradise like no other at Universal’s Volcano Bay water theme park. With three amazing theme parks and the dining and entertainment of Universal CityWalk, Universal Orlando Resort is a vacation of endless awesome.
How many days should you budget? And what's better for you: Base or Park-to-Park tickets? We'll help answer your questions.
View trademark information here.
About Universal Orlando Resort
Find your fun at Universal Studio Resort. From thrilling rides to character sightings, the inclusive resort offers everything necessary for an insane amount of fun and attraction for the entire family. Guests are invited to park hop along each of Universal’s theme parks. Splash and float amongst the palm trees in Volcano Bay, complete with virtual lines for nonstop fun. Take on the Jurassic Park River Adventure in Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and keep the camera handy for a photo op with Spider-Man, or hang out with the Grinch & friend. After working up an appetite swing by CityWalk’s Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen for some entertainment and grub as chefs showcase culinary alchemy featuring one-of-a-kind desserts.