Get Ready for the Ultimate Hollywood Movie Experience! Things to do such as Jurassic World – The Ride, based on the popular film franchise!
About This Deal
We’re finally ready to roll out the red carpet and kick open our gates. Get ready to immerse yourself again in the Ultimate Hollywood Movie Experience, including a thrilling theme park, a behind-the-scenes tour of a real working movie studio, and rides and attractions that put you inside your favorite movies and TV shows.To get the good times going again, we’ve added new safety guidelines like social distancing, screenings, and sanitizing. We are back – and can’t wait until you are too.
General Admission Tickets
1-Day Non-Peak General Admission: Valid through March 10, 2023, on any non-peak date.
Non-peak dates are: 2/1- 3/11/22, 5/1-5/25/22, 9/6-12/16/22 & 1/9-3/10/23
- $108 for 1-Day Non-Peak General Admission Ticket for One Child (ages 3-9) (up to $138 value)
- $114 for 1-Day Non-Peak General Admission Ticket for One Adult (ages 10+) (up to $144 value)
1-Day Mid-Peak General Admission: Valid through April 30, 2023, on any mid-peak date. Mid-peak dates are: 2/1-4/30/22, 9/6-12/16/22, 1/9-3/31/23, & 4/17-4/30/23
- $118 for 1-Day Mid-Peak General Admission Ticket for One Child (ages 3-9) (up to $138 value)
- $124 for 1-Day Mid-Peak General Admission Ticket for One Adult (ages 10+) (up to $144 value)
1-Day Anytime Admission: Valid any date through April 30, 2023. No blackout dates.
- $128 for 1-Day Anytime Admission Ticket for One Child (ages 3-9) (up to $138 value)
- $134 for 1-Day Anytime Admission Ticket for One Adult (ages 10+) (up to $144 value)
Universal Express Tickets
Universal Express Tickets include all-day admission to the Park, one-time express access to each ride and attraction, and priority seating at select shows.
1-Day Non-Peak Universal Express Admission: Valid through March 17, 2023, on any non-peak date:
- $199 for 1-Day Non-Peak Universal Express Ticket for One Adult or Child (ages 3+) (up to $269 value)
1-Day Mid-Peak Universal Express Admission: Valid through April 30, 2023, on any mid-peak date:
- $229 for 1-Day Mid-Peak Universal Express Ticket for One Adult or Child (ages 3+) (up to $269 value)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR UNIVERSAL HOLLYWOOD VISIT:
- Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. Per state and local guidelines, everyone is strongly recommended to wear a face covering indoors. For important safety information at Universal Studios Hollywood, please visit UniversalStudiosHollywood.com/safetyinfo.
- Download the Official Universal Studios Hollywood app to take advantage of Virtual Line™ Experience, Mobile Food & Drink Ordering, Wait Times, Maps and more.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often for at least 20 seconds.
- Practice social distancing and keep at least 6 feet (2 meters) between your travel party and others.
- Use hand sanitizer when required: At select locations including prior to boarding ride vehicles, guests will be required to use hand sanitizer.
- Floor markings: When present, please stand on the floor markings until the group in front of you moves forward.
- Follow Team Member direction: Please follow directions from team members and have patience as they work through these new operational procedures.
- See here for additional safety information.
In connection with your purchase of Universal Hollywood products and your visit to Universal Hollywood including Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal CityWalk Hollywood, please be advised that you must follow Universal Hollywood’s policies, CDC guidelines and the recommendations of health officials. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and Universal Hollywood cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. By visiting Universal Hollywood, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. When you enter Universal Hollywood, you understand that you are subject to the Universal Hollywood terms of service (including arbitration, class action waiver, assumption of risk, and infectious disease release of liability) located at https://www.universalstudioshollywood.com/web/en/us/ terms-of-service.
Some imagery shown throughout our website does not represent current operational and safety guidelines. Legal: Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2021 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
About Universal Studios Hollywood
What can be said about Universal Studios Hollywood that we all don't already know? It's the father of all great movie franchises that we've seen in cinemas and love. They have been a huge part of our culture for decades and it doesn't seem like it's going to end any time soon. They play a big role in our private lives and bring us together for amazing experiences full of action, magic, and emotion.
And so, no visit to Los Angeles will be complete without a day or more at the world-renowned Universal Studios Hollywood. Guests can tour Hollywood’s most famous Backlot and learn the secrets of moviemaking on the world-famous Studio Tour. Each tour is hosted by the “Video Studio Tour Guide” Jimmy Fallon, Emmy winner and star of NBC’s The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. Plus, they may witness the most intense 3-D experience on the planet in King Kong 360-3D and the Studio Tour’s grand finale, Fast & Furious – Supercharged, which allows them to ride along with the all-star cast from the hit movies.
Then, they can:
- Face action head-on in heart-pounding rides, shows, and attractions — including Despicable Me Minion Mayhem, and TRANSFORMERS: The Ride - 3D
- Explore the mysteries of Hogwarts castle, visit the shops of Hogsmeade, and experience Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey as they are transported into a world of magical thrills and excitement in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Brace themselves for the new epic adventure, Jurassic World – The Ride, based on the popular film franchise, now open
- And end their day at Universal CityWalk with acres of L.A.’s hottest entertainment — from live music to movies, clubs, and mouth-watering food.