Visitors try to find their way through terrifying mazes inspired by hit movies and TV series including The Haunting of Hill House
About This Deal
HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS at Universal Studios Hollywood
Save up to $43 on select dates. Pricing and savings vary by date. (Restrictions apply)
- Event dates are September 10-12, 16-19, 23-26, 30 and October 1-3, 7-10, 14-17, 21-24, 28-31
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Recommended for ages 13+
- No costumes or costume masks allowed
- Gates open at 7 p.m. each night
- Valid on the date indicated on the voucher
Halloween Horror Nights
Enter a world more terrifying than you can imagine at Universal Studios Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights – the most intense, spine-tingling event to besiege Southern California is back! The studio that spawned the original monster movie genre, once again, breathes new life into your darkest nightmares – bringing deeper fears and more hair-raising encounters to worlds of the living, the dead, and the in between.
WARNING: EVENT MAY BE TOO INTENSE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN AND IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13. NO COSTUMES OR COSTUME MASKS ALLOWED.
- Netflix’s The Haunting of Hill House - Explore a decaying mansion that wants to trap you forever, forcing you to spend eternity listening to the sound of your own screams.
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre - Step into the dilapidated Texas home of the depraved, sadistic Sawyer family who welcome you with razor-sharp blades and a roaring chainsaw.
- Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives - This time, the Bride of Frankenstein is stepping out of the shadows and taking her fate into her own bloody hands.
- The Exorcist - The film that fueled your worst nightmares has returned to Halloween Horror Nights. The Exorcist is back, but this time the demon knows you’re coming.
- The Curse of Pandora’s Box - An ancient horror has returned to prey on those foolish enough to tempt the Fates with their curiosity and greed. Greek mythology is about to become your monstrous reality.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR UNIVERSAL HOLLYWOOD VISIT:
Per LA County’s Public Health order, beginning October 7, all persons ages 12+ must be prepared to show proof of full FDA or WHO approved COVID-19 vaccination (a full 14 days after final dose was administered), or a negative test taken within 72 hours of visit, prior to entry to the theme park. Persons ages 18+ must also show photo ID. Verification will take place when required based on theme park attendance. Regardless of vaccination status, face coverings are required to be worn at all times, both indoors and outdoors, when visiting the theme park. At Universal CityWalk, face coverings are required to be worn indoors. For important safety information at Universal Studios Hollywood, please visit UniversalStudiosHollywood.com/safetyinfo.
In connection with your purchase of Universal Hollywood products and your visit to Universal Hollywood including Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal CityWalk Hollywood, please be advised that you must follow Universal Hollywood’s policies, CDC guidelines and the recommendations of health officials. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and Universal Hollywood cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. By visiting Universal Hollywood, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. When you enter Universal Hollywood, you understand that you are subject to the Universal Hollywood terms of service (including arbitration, class action waiver, assumption of risk, and infectious disease release of liability) located at https://www.universalstudioshollywood.com/web/en/us/ terms-of-service.
Some imagery shown throughout our website does not represent current operational and safety guidelines. Legal: Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2021 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.