- One ticket to a Maryland Terrapins men's basketball game
- Where: Comcast Center
- Door time: 90 minutes before tip-off
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Seating Options
- $22 for one seat in section 119 or 120, plus a T-shirt at the game against the Boston University Terriers on Saturday, December 21, at 1 p.m. (a $15 value for the T-shirt; a $45 total value)
- $30 for one seat in section 204–208, plus a T-shirt at the game against the Miami Hurricanes on Wednesday, January 29, at 9 p.m. (a $60 total value)
The Scouting Report
After posting solid numbers during his freshman season a year ago, Terrapins' forward Jake Layman has entered his sophomore campaign on a mission. In three contests so far, the 6'8" sophomore has compiled a team-best 16 points per game. He's also emerged as the Terrapins' top threat from beyond the arc by already pouring in nine three-pointers. In the coming months, Maryland figures to follow Layman's lead while they pursue the 25th NCAA Tournament appearance in school history. If last season was any indication, upcoming home games will be crucial: the Terrapins went 16-3 on their home floor in 2012-13, successfully defending the Comcast Center against rival teams and pirates disguised as referees.
University of Maryland Terrapins
As the winners of 25 NCAA team championships, the University of Maryland Terrapins have grown into one of the elite collegiate programs across both men’s and women’s sports. On the Comcast Center court, the Terrapins men's basketball team has played tough enough to snag the NCAA National Championship in 2002 against the Indiana Hoosiers.