Going to a basketball game lets fans feel the excitement and hear the pleas for quiet from the family living underneath the bleachers. Root for the home team with this GrouponLive deal.
- $10 for one ticket to see the University of Pacific Tigers men's basketball team take on the Gonzaga Bulldogs (a $14 value)
- Where: Alex G. Spanos Center
- When: Thursday, February 27, at 7 p.m.
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Seating: Upper-level bleachers
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Ticket values include all fees
The Scouting Report
On February 27, the TIgers will have a chance to defeat the West Coast Conference's top squad when the Gonzaga Bulldogs visit the Alex G. Spanos Center. Led by seniors Andrew Bock and Tony Gill, the Tigers have earned a handful of impressive wins this season, including a home victory over Brigham Young University, who holds the WCC's second-best record.
University of Pacific Tigers
Rallying behind the Powercat—its beloved mascot and a custom spin on the Tiger—the University of Pacific athletic program brings fierce competition to the NCAA Div. I and the West Coast Conference. The Tigers have seized plenty of athletic glory in their time, including nine trips to the men's NCAA basketball tournament and back-to-back women's NCAA volleyball titles in 1985 and 1986.