What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to UniverSoul Circus
- When: select dates, April 8–May 13
- Where: Aviator Sports & Event Center at Floyd Bennett Field
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $22 for center grandstand premium, section E–H (A–J) (up to $35.55 value)
- $20.50 for center grandstand, section E–H (K–O) (up to $33.55 value)
- $19.50–$22 for side grandstand premium, section B–D or I–K (A–J) (up to $32.55 value)
- $20 for side grandstand high, section B–D or I–K (K–O) (up to $31.55 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at venue on day of show. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About UniverSoul Circus
Ranked among Ticketmaster's Top 25 Most Requested Family Events for five consecutive years, UniverSoul Circus grants an interactive spectacle of acrobatic stunts, dance, and comedy set to popular urban sounds. With its swirling lights and pulsing beats, the circus's resemblance to a blowout concert tour is no accident: production designer Tom Marzullo has created internationally touring stage shows for Justin Bieber, Jay-Z, and Prince.
As hosts, a troupe of improv comics slip laughs in between the gasps and draw the crowd even closer into the action. Meanwhile, the production makes jaws drop farther with extreme motorsports, mind-bending acrobats, back-flipping canines, disco-dancing pachyderms, and free-flying aerial acts. These make up just a few of the globally sourced performers, others of whom hail from locales as diverse as Colombia, South Africa, Russia, and Trinidad and Tobago.