- $24–$26.25 for center-grandstand premium sections E–H, rows A–J (up to $33.03 value)
- $22–$24.50 for center-grandstand sections E–H, rows K–O (up to $30.49 value)
- $16–$25 for side-grandstand premium sections B–D or I–K, rows A–J (up to $32.03 value)
- $20.50–$23.25 for side-grandstand high sections B–D or I–K, rows K–O (up to $29.49 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- November 18, 24, 25, or 26 at 7 p.m.
- November 19 or 20 at 10:30 a.m. or 7 p.m.
- November 21 at noon
- November 22 at 1 p.m.
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
UniverSoul Circus Presents A BIG TOP CHRISTMAS
Ranked among Ticketmaster’s Top 25 Most Requested Family Events for five consecutive years, UniverSoul Circus grants an interactive spectacle of acrobatic stunts, dance, and comedy set to popular urban sounds—now with a yuletide slant. Its swirling lights and pulsing beats combine with the jingling of bells and warmth of the holiday season for a new, seasonal experience. Even with the festive air, audiences should expect spectacle aplenty: production designer Tom Marzullo has created internationally touring stage shows for Justin Bieber, Jay-Z, and Prince, all of whom make Santa’s list of nice people each and every year.
A ringmaster leads the charge, incorporating holiday traditions and drawing the crowd even closer into the action. Meanwhile, the production makes jaws drop farther with limbo dancers from Trinidad and Tobago, motorcyclists from Colombia, and female contortionists from Ethiopia. These make up just a few of the globally sourced performers, others of whom hail from locales as diverse as China, South Africa, and Russia to celebrate our collective holiday spirit.